Monday, February 14, 2011

{Happy Valentine's Day!} My Sugar Scape's Valentine's Day Post

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends, clients and fans!

Our "I Heart Valentine's Day" collection has been a big hit! We are so thankful and glad that everyone enjoyed using the printables and that our photo shoot helped inspire some of you for your own Valentine's Day celebrations.

Ryall Shahdadi from My Sugar Scape shared these photos from her own styled table.
We thought they were just so sweet!
If you haven't seen her blog, its definitely worth checking out!















Great job, Ryall!

Be sure to check out My Sugar Scape website and blog!


Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!!!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Congrats on the success of these printables!

Nelly said...

I used the printables to decorate my daughter's classroom goodie bags today. Everyone LOVED it!

Daniela said...

Absolutely inspiring!

Leslie said...

So pretty! All the reds and pinks are balanced so well without being overwhelming! The printables work in perfectly, as well, which is fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails