Brenner’s Cat in the Hat smash cake was displayed in the center of this table. The cupcake tower was a cardboard tower that I purchased from Hobby Lobby and embellished with coordinating ribbon on each tier.
Above the dessert table I displayed a framed Dr. Seuss “Happy Birthday to You!” puzzle, two bouquets of balloons and a printable happy birthday banner. I also displayed an (adult size) Cat in the Hat hat below the puzzle…
Outside the house on the front porch I hung a large piece of cardboard covered with the fabric used on dessert table and a printable door sign. This place was designated as a “photo booth” (Thanks again to Maureen for the idea!). I also placed a radio flyer wagon next to it filled with photo “props”: Cat in the Hat plush, gold fish plush… Thing 1 Thing 2 “boa”, Cat in the Hat hat for toddlers.”
Brenner’s high chair was decorated with printable balloon pennants (by Maureen).
– Graphic Design & Printables: Anders Ruff
– Cupcakes, Cookies & Smash Cake: Ashley Baker
– Popcorn Favors: Oh Goodies Designs
– Cupcake toppers: Two Sugar Babies
– Striped Containers, Silly Straw Cups,Ribbon, Raffia, Plates, Cupcake Tower, Striped Fabric: Hobby Lobby
– DIY projects were done with the help of my very talented friend Tasha
– Toothbrushes were donated by Chris McKinney, DDS (here in Tulsa)