Our sweet friend, Courtney Dial of Pizzazzerie, recently posted a guest article on Hostess with the Mostess. She shared fabulous details of the Pirate themed party that she styled.
We worked closely with her to create the printable graphics for the photo shoot.
When designing the printables, we wanted to do something different, so we added a
pop of aqua and grey to the traditional red and black colorway.
Courtney thought of islands and coconuts when she was putting together the menu. I love this coconut ice cream topped with shaved coconut served in real coconut half-shells.
Love the rootbeer that Courtney served in an old Rum Bottle (Her grandfather found this rum bottle in Charleston 50 years ago washed up on shore!)
Store bought fudge sticks were embellished with red icing to make "walk the plank" cookies. Creative, lady!
Great job, Courtney!
VENDORS & SHOPPING RESOURCES
– Photography + Styling: Courtney Dial and Phronsie Dial – Pizzazzerie
– Printables ~ Paper Goods: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
– Swirled Drink Bottles: Ben Franklin Crafts
– Pirate’s Chest: Hobby Lobby
– Pirate’s Hats + Net: Party City