Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Excited!

I have to warn you - I am NOT a writer. I am sure you will be able to tell that very soon. Adria is MUCH better at writing than I am. She seems to think things through before she writes. Whereas my ideas flow and I don't stop to think about what I'm saying - they just follow to my fingers to the keys and soon after I am left with a page of nothing. That is just me!

Anyhow... I am up at 12:12 pm. I swear, I have been staying up until 12:30 or 1 am every evening! I put my boys to bed at 7ish and the second they are down, I jump on my computer to play around with designs and publish new listings on our etsy site. We have been super busy with orders and its even more busy than we expected.

Adria and I sat at this little wine bar together about 2 weeks ago and to our surprise on my blackberry we saw that we had our first order and request from someone other than family/friends. We were so excited!

Well in the past 26 days we have been slammed and have "met" lots of wonderful people. I am LOVING what we are doing and can't wait to do lots and lots more!

It is so rewarding to create designs that others appreciate and can use to make their day or life event more special.

Thank you everyone for your support!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails