Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Press} Lonny Mag / TRAD HOME Features Tilton Fenwick




Exciting News.... but first... for it to all make sense, story time....

Before Anders Ruff, I was a commissioned artist (Posh Papier was my company). I loved my work and had an amazing experience. Being a commissioned artist opened up the doors to some awesome opportunities.

Suysel Cunningham, an interior designer (and now friend) in NYC, found me on etsy. I had a shop but only a few items in it because of the largely custom nature of the work. Suysel bought a piece from my shop and then commissioned me to design several pieces. One of the pieces was for her upstate NY home.

Well, one of my favorite pieces that I designed was "Big Bang" for Suysel's upstate NY home.

Suysel dePedro Cunningham and Anne Maxwell Foster are the owners of Tilton Fenwick, and are an incredible talented interior designing duo.

Recently they were chosen to be featured in TRAD HOME magazine as "20 New Traditional Designers to Watch". HUGE accomplishment.

The magazine did a photo shoot of Suysel's upstate NY home and WOW, it is gorgeous.
Check out Trad Home magazine (pages 160 is where it begins)

The piece of artwork that I mentioned designing, "Big Bang", is featured in the article and I couldn't be more thrilled to have been mentioned!
Here it is, hanging over Suysel's beautiful couch!


There are SO many other details to share, but you need to check out the magazine to see the full spread.

I feel so lucky to have met Suysel. This past January, I met her up in NYC and helped with her daughter's 4th birthday. I love that I get to work with her on everything from invitations and parties to big pieces of artwork!
Suysel is such a thoughtful, talented and wonderful person.

Working with Suysel ended up leading to me creating a piece for her friend, Ashley Whittaker, that ended up being featured in House Beautiful. I am so thankful.

Suysel and Anne have a great thing going. I LOVE their style and constantly am inspired by their work. Check out Tilton Fenwick online and on facebook. You will LOVE these talented ladies and their style.

Congrats, Anne and Suysel!
"Big Bang" now has an even more special place in my heart ;-)

(PS. Check out their logo below... Gorgeous, right? Read the Trad Home article and see where they used their logo in the home. So chic!)



Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails