We found “Black jack” old fashioned chewing gum (perfect shade of blue!) and wrapped them with our coordinating patterned papers to set out for guests to take.
Water bottles were decorated with festive printable wraps.
(which is actually plastic ware made to look like silver).
Miniature chocolate bars were wrapped in our printable mini candy bar wrappers.
We lined the serving platters with printed papers from our printable collection, which feature patterns as seen in the backdrop fabric.
Food and Desserts
- Light Blue Chocolate dipped mini pretzel rods with white chocolate and light blue sugar crystals were displayed in small glasses.
- White and dark chocolate dipped strawberries were served in chocolate cups
- Oreo Truffles were served on lollipop sticks with a “bow tie” patterned paper embellishment to dress them up.
- Jellied Strawberry Champagne was served with a festive logo toothpick
- Small mint chocolates were drizzled and sparked w/ hot pink sugars.
- Miniature cupcakes were served with hot pink cream cheese icing.
- White chocolate mousse was served with a hot pink sugar crystal stick, with a coordinating party flag label attached.
- Cheeses and crackers were displayed with toothpicks and party flag embellishments.
- Champagne was served and the bottles were dressed up with a coordinating bottle wrap.
Credits and Sources
- Photography by Becca Bond Photography (www.beccabondphotography.com)
- Sugar Cookies by Allyson Jane Designer Desserts (www.allysonjane.com)
- Cupcake Liners from The Cupcake Social (www.thecupcakesocial.com)
- Decor from Social Couture (Candelabra, plastic “silver”ware, pink candle holders, mirrored balls, Takeout favor boxes)
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ANDERS RUFF CUSTOM DESIGNS