Monday, December 20, 2010

{Straight from the studio} The Anders Family Holiday Card

We have been busy, busy, busy here at Anders Ruff this holiday season! I finally was able to make time to create a custom holiday card for my family! I sent these out on the 15th.... at least they weren't late! ;-)

I am loving hang tags this season, so I thought it would be a great way to send off a holiday card, too! This is a 5x7 hang tag design...

I also created an address wrap label that had the friend/family member's address/name and the backside had a return address seal that coordinates with the front side monogram seal.
I had our professional printer print these (front and backside - the backside has a photo of Cotton, our dog, and the vintage diamond pattern edge to edge.)

I used my big stack paper cutter to cut off the edges to make it the "tag shape". (Hint - if you ever need something done in bulk - Kinkos and local printers have stack cutters that can cut your paper for you!) Thank heavens for my stack cutter - saved me a ton of time.

I then punched a hole in the top red circle and used twine (From The Cupcake Social!) to add the loop at the top.

Here is a pic of the card hanging on our tree....
Not that I expect family or friends to hang these on their trees! Just thought it was cute!

Happy Holidays to all of our fabulous fans, clients and followers!
Maureen Anders



Lili said...

love this~! would love to see this in the shop soon?!?!

little treasures said...

Just gorgeous!

Anders Ruff Custom Designs said...

Hi Lili! We just added it to the shop! ;-)

PartyMom said...

I love the idea of putting Christmas cards on the tree! Now that I have a glittery little 2 ft tree, I'm going to make a note to use that as my Christmas card tree next year! Thanks for the inspiration!


Related Posts with Thumbnails