Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{Fabulous Finds} Fabric Garlands

I'm up late (so many things to take care of, so little time!) blogging. Adria is going to flip when she sees this. (Good morning, Adria! Rise and shine - if you are reading this right now, you are going to love it!)

I stumbled upon this treasure on Ilovelolliblog. She posted about this company and I knew I had to share with you all! They were writing about Hang + Hunt. This etsy shop creates the most fabulous fabric garlands in really fun prints and fabrics from seersucker and fishnet to green ombre! At Hank + Hunt, they supply pretty party goodies, unique garlands and more...

I love that these can be reused over and over again. I am all about paper (we all know that) but how cool would it be to buy your baby a pretty garland and swear to use it every year... no matter what for their birthday!? (ages 1-101!) I love streamers but these take it to a new level!

Check out their shop on etsy!


I can picture these garlands adorning a high chair for a baby's 1st birthday, or hung from some trees for a garden party. The possibilities are endless!

A few that stood out to me from their shop:

How adorable would these be for a vintage carnival party?

Or these would have been GREAT to add to decor when designing with our 4th of July Printable party package!?
They look so soft and fluffy! I can picture these at a sweet bridal or baby shower...
Or these to just have hung in your yard for a spring get together.

I know we will be ordering some of these beauties soon!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Love em'!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

I just got my first order of Hank and Hunt garlands last week and they were everything I hoped they would be! I think everyone should have one or two of them. :)

Helen Guzman :: bonito design said...

I totally want to get these... they are just fabulous.

Krysten said...

These are lovely! They would look great with our Vintage Halloween display!

Best,
Krysten
http://clickableparty.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails