Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Get a {Move} On It!

Happy Tuesday! I am SO excited because tonight an interior designer is paying me a visit. I need a little (lot) of direction. She is going to do a “fluff” and use the existing stuff, maybe buy some new (not too expensive) stuff, and voila (or not – and if not, I will be seriously bummed out).

We are currently renting our town home and cannot paint. With my two young boys, the marks all over the white walls…ARGH (that’s me screaming). And don’t get me started on the toilets, and the floor around the toilets (but that’s a whole other post). Those of you with young boys know what I am trying to say. (Sorry, went off on a tangent there but gosh darn it, they need to learn to AIM!)

When we do (eventually) move in to our own home, I am going to send out Moving Announcements from Anders Ruff (see Exhibit A)

Exhibit A –




I love the brown and green combo – so classy! However, the moving announcement would need to be worded a bit differently for me (I think I have mentioned before that I am divorced but in a committed relationship with my significant other, Dave..I prefer not to use the word boyfriend, because he is almost 50 and this isn't high school). Perhaps we would word it: The Dave and Carrie Union; or Dave and Carrie Plus Four (we each have two children).We would also need two initials for our last names. Maureen and Adria would come up with something spectacular, I’m sure! I guess I will need to cross that bridge when we get to it.

Check out our other fab line of Moving Announcements.


Until Thursday,

-Carrie




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails