Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Client Parties} - Sweet 13 Pink-O-Ween!

Angela, a lovely & very talented client of ours recently sent us photos from her niece's Sweet 13 Pink-O-Ween Party. You won't believe the amount of effort & details she put into this occasion for her special niece. Angela made all the goodies herself, from inspiration she found on Etsy and the web - Be prepared to be amazed!!!!!

Angela - used double sheets of glitter craft paper to layer her invite, and put a rhinestone in the spider web!


She layered white boxes to give a dramatic effect with spiders and ribbons. Look how her cake just matches perfectly!!I can't get over the fabulous pink & black spiders she even hung from the rafters! So fabulous!!!
Love the flower bouquet - look at the tiny spiders everywhere!

Her dessert table had so many treats - which she seriously made herself! You won't believe the detail in each goody... I about died when she told me she did it all! There is so much to see - I couldn't even find a good comment to write for most of them because ... all I could say is WOW (mouth-dropping WOW)!I love love love how she displayed her cupcakes - so creepy and elegant at the same time!
Look at the spiders in her pink lemonade - I mean... Angela thought of everything!Here is the lucky birthday girl and below with her wonderful Aunt Angela
Ok - so when we tell you that you can do these parties yourself (and all you need is our little printable package), we never dreamed a DIY party would turn out like this. Ummmm Angela - are you for hire???

If there was an award for "Best Aunt of the year" - I would be nominating Angela!

Thanks for making our printable package look just too cute for words!!!


Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous! I would love to know where ou got the cupcake stand-it's beautiful!

Battfam said...

Truly amazing party! Do you think she would share some her sources for the cupcake holder and the web wraps that were around the cupcakes? I would love to know how she made the chocolate spider treats too. Love your designs. Angela really made everything work together.

Katherine said...

WOW! There are SO many different treats to choose from! I love the spiders in the top of the punch bowl :)

VERY WELL DONE! Love it!

Melissa C said...

WOW!!! Love the cake & the cupcake stand!! looks great

Anonymous said...

I would loooove to know where she got the cupcake stand!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

What an adorable, offbeat theme for a birthday! LOVE IT! The spiders in the punch sent it over the edge!!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

This is adorable! They did a great job!

Amy T. said...

Wow, this is amazing. Whenever I start to think I'm the birthday party queen, I just start looking on party sites like this one to put me in my place. Great job!

Angela said...

Thank you all for the sweet compliments! The cupcake stands I found at Homegoods. I have these stands in silver and never knew they were made in black. This was definitely the biggest table I have done and it took a lot of work. But it was so worth seeing my niece's smile! Happy Halloween!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails