Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Fabulous Finds} I found a treasure! MiniMooh, a place for handmade clothing, and the blog (efootprints.com)

Jen, the owner of MiniMooh, on etsy (formerly Growing Up with Charissa) has a blog that is a must-see! www.efootprints.com is her inspirational blog full of eye candy and DIY ideas as well as great ideas on home organization and cooking! (Can I just say that her recipes all look fantastic - I can't wait to try!)

Jen is going to be working with us soon on something spectacular. Can't get into details just yet, but we are SO impressed by all of her ideas on her blog that we just had to share this great blog/find with all of you.

The first thing that caught my eye was her etsy shop that has the MOST adorable handmade clothing and accessories. She seriously could be the most unique clothing designer for handmade clothes that I have seen in a long time! She also sells patterns and instructions, which is even better for those of us who love to sew!

I am sure I will be posting again about her, but I just wanted to introduce her and share a few of my favorite posts and DIY projects on her blog include the below. (head over there for instructions, I'm just sharing the eye candy) I am so impressed by how she reuses simple things to create beautiful things!

1) Hanging BOOKS (inspired by the PB Kids catalog)

She couldn't have been more creative! She used soap boxes! SO creative!






2) Stilts!




and

3) She shares great finds... .like THIS one... (I am obsessed w/ cute bento boxes recently and this one is just oh-so-cute!)

A big favorite (and adding to my to-do list) is...

4) Purposeful Play - she explains REALLY interesting ways to organize your house/playroom into zones for learning. REALLY makes sense! She is such a great mom! I need to set aside a weekend to do something like this (oh, alright, maybe a full week!)

5) Fabric Floral Necklaces
I can think of a bunch of my friends who would LOVE to make these.... You just have to see her instructions - so easy to follow, and what a CUTE idea!


Now, we all LOVE to shop, right?
You really should check out her shop, on etsy, because her dresses that she designs are so divine!
You should check out her old shop, too, because she has some other items on there as well! (including patterns and DIY kits!)
A few of my favorites:





Thanks for being such an inspiration, Jen. Not only as a crafter, but as a mother and a homemaker!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Erika said...

Her dresses are the CUTEST! Friends have already been passing around her etsy site, they are ADORABLE & so unique & gorgeous! Love her sense of humor, its a great website to mark! Thank you!

Mrs. Rogers said...

Here stuff is great! I always get compliments on a dress I made my daughter from one of her patterns! I love the lemonade and rainbow dresses as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails