Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jeffrey's Modern Lego Party Sneak Peek

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!

As you may know, a couple weeks ago was my son's 6th birthday party.
Jeffrey LOVES Legos and so we went all out for a
Modern Lego Birthday Party!
I had so much fun planning this party and can't wait to share details.

All the photos will be seen soon, but I just had to share one of me and my sweet boys (eating their sweets) as well as a fun shot of Jeffrey in the Lego photobooth.




We have a busy week ahead here at Anders Ruff....
Can't wait to share the next couple photoshoots along with the Lego Party details SOON!

XO

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Rowaida said...

Gorgeous photo!

Lili said...

cant wait to see details!

A Blissful Nest said...

His face in that last one is priceless!! Can not wait and I bet it is amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails