Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{Featured Clients} Monkey-ing Around: A Baby Shower!

It's baby shower season! (I know babies are born all year but it seems like I get invited to a lot of baby showers this time of year.) Our extremely talented client Marcie, who writes a blog entitled, Celebrating the Moments, shared with us these pictures of an amazing baby shower she orchestrated. Marcie, thank you for letting us design for you these monkey printables. We are pretty sure that people will go "bananas" when they see your amazing party!







































Thank you Marcie!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Celebrating Moments by Marcie said...

Thank you talented gals so much!!! You were wonderful to work with and I so look forward to Celebrating many, many more moments with you guys <3 Marcie

JC's Loft said...

Too cute!

Paula

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love it!

Leslie said...

I love the paper cones in the grass!

Joyce said...

The monkey printables do so much to add fun and incorporate the theme into the shower.

mozen said...

Work At Home Special Report! Start working at home with Google! i think It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474this - 4 weeks past.I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour with Work At Home Special Report!. I want to work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.. Work At Home Special Report!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails