Monday, June 6, 2011

4th of July and All American Inspiration

Apples, Daisies, Coca Cola, Red, white and blue flags, watermelon - this party sums up everything "all American".

Amelia sent us these fantastic photos from her Memorial Day party and since 4th of July is right around the corner, we were anxious to share this with you.
All of these ideas could be used for your 4th of July celebration!
(Paired with our printable 4th of July designs, of course! ;-))

I ADORE the red apples strung as garland....
AND the focal table backdrop.
That is a shipping palette that Amelia painted and I LOVE it.


I love the flag decor as well as the centerpieces!
Daisies in Coke cans.... Hello - perfect!
The setting looked perfect.

I love her use of the galvanized material as well..
Notice the small detail - the apple garland on the galvanized beverage tub.
Pinwheels! You know we love pinwheels!
Gorgeous party... this makes me so happy that we live in America!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Simple touches, but so well chosen! Great blend of patriotism and homespun charm!

mozen said...

Work At Home Start working at home with Google! i think It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474this - 4 weeks past.I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour with Work At Home. I want to work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.. Work At Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails